Thank you for your interest in joining the Vintage Karma family! Please read over the following and if we sound like the shop you have been looking for, then fill out the form below. All applicants will be kept strictly confidential. Sorry, we are not looking for an apprentice at this time.
Who are we looking for?
- Hiring is based on personality, ability, and potential for growth.
- Able to tattoo in a range of styles, especially larger scale session work like realism.
- Motivated to grow and open minded to learn new approaches.
- Chill person who is great with clients and meshes with the rest of the team.
- Up to date on using technology for work flow like iPad/Procreate.
- Someone looking for a long term work situation to build long term client relationships.
- LGBT friendly
- Obligatory no Druggies, Drunkards, Drama, Douches, Rockstars, Creepers, Bigots, etc.
What we provide in return?
- All the Eternal Ink, needle cartridges, gloves, medical disposables, printers, etc you will ever want. All you need is your personal work tools, we provide ample supply of the rest.
- Steady consistent work year round at a popular and respected top-tier award winning establishment with great clientele. We don’t really get a slow season.
- Team atmosphere where no one fights over clients, steals your stuff, or is competing against you.
- Chill artistic environment that is fun but still professional.
- Opportunities for artistic growth and experimentation to keep you inspired.
- Competitive percentage with weekly payouts.
- Fridge stocked with complimentary soda, tea, and energy drinks for the artists and clients.